IDEAL LORENZ BAUMER SAS (Bäumer) is a sole proprietorship with limited liability registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 384 631 982 and whose registered office is located at 19 place Vendôme, 75001 Paris.
- Information you provide and how we use it
We will collect several types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- – contact information (such as your name, date of birth, nationality, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and other personal data) that you provide during the registration process on the Website, in particular if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you register and create an account on the Website;;
- personal data that may be included in communications that you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit requests or comments about the Website or its content;
- information about your use of and browsing on our Site, such as your IP address, data identifying your device, operating system and browser type, and information about the pages of the Website that you view, collected through cookies or other tracking technology;
- personal information collected from third parties, such as data you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram).
These data will be used for:
- manage and respond to requests for information, custom orders, repairs;
- send targeted communications, for example an order confirmation e-mail;
- identify products or services that may be of interest to you based on your purchase history or our store exchanges;
- to conduct credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and maintain the security of our platform;
Refusal to provide us with personal data required for the above purposes may therefore prevent us from providing you with the services offered on the Website or from fulfilling obligations under the law or any regulations. Failure to provide certain personal data may therefore, in certain cases, constitute a legitimate reason for not providing you with the services of the Website.
- IP Addresses
We collect information about your computer or mobile device, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, connection times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Site and for internal reporting purposes.
- Sharing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or suppliers who help us provide the services we offer, respond to requests for information, receive and send communications, update our marketing lists, analyze data, provide support services or perform other tasks as appropriate.
We will also respond to requests for personal data when required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, a request from an authority or any other legal process involving us.
- Protection of your information
We want you to feel confident using our Site and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect.
However, when we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Site, it is your responsibility to choose a secure password and to keep that password confidential. You should not choose a password that you have already chosen for another site, and you should not share it with anyone
- Retention of your personal data
It is our policy to keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data for longer periods under the applicable statute of limitations in order to keep a reliable record of your dealings with us in the event of a claim or dispute.
- Your choices
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any outdated information. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information or a restriction on its use.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You can unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by sending an email to [email protected]m or in the “Contact us” section or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the Bäumer newsletters.
If you have any doubts about how we use your information, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details below and we will do our best to resolve your problem. After we have investigated your complaint, we will respond to you in writing within a reasonable period of time outlining the corrective measures we propose.
- Contact us
For further information, we invite you to send us an e-mail to [email protected] or write to us at the following address: Bäumer – 19 Place Vendôme – 75001 Paris